Friday, September 11, 2015

Harmony's Headshots - Bridgeport, CT

Harmony reached out to me looking for headshots for acting, and we immediately began discussing where to do it.  I noticed these beautiful side streets in Bridgeport on my way to work, and knew it would be the perfect place.  Harmony was such a natural in front of the camera, she made my job easy.  Headshots are quickly becoming a favorite thing of mine to shoot!

Her boyfriend, Tom (who I went to high school with way back when!) tagged along, so I couldn't resist sneaking in a few shots of them as well.  Just so cute!


Need headshots for your website, business, or senior profiles?  Contact me today to discuss our in-studio or outdoor options.  Group pricing is available.

Stefanie Cole is a full-service portrait photographer located in Fairfield County, Connecticut and available to travel.  Stefanie is available for newborns, children, families, maternity, engagements, seniors and boudoir as well as special event coverage. 

1 comment: