Friday, August 28, 2015

Newborn, Baby John - Fairfield, CT

Photographers typically do newborn sessions within the first ten days of birth, because that is when they are still sleepy and (hopefully) cooperative.  However, sometimes life gets in the way.  Parents are, you know, busy keeping a little human alive and maybe the newborn pictures just don't happen in the first week!

Well that was the case with Baby John.  When Mom reached out to me asking if I could do her one month old, I immediately said of course.  If you know me, you know I'm extremely stubborn and always up for a challenge.  I knew I had my work cut out for me, but I also had some tricks up my sleeve.  Dad also introduced me to my new obsession, the "longest video of running water" on youtube (this is a gamechanger guys, seriously!).  We were probably the only house in town running the space heater in the dead of summer, but you gotta do what you gotta do!

We got some ADORABLE images of this little guy, and even got him to sleep!  Although, I'm still a sucker for the "look how wide awake I am" shots....I mean, look at those eyes!  Can't wait to see this family again for their holiday pictures in November!

Vendor Love:
Fur: Custom Photo Props
Wood Backdrop: 2nd Chance Restoration - Monroe, CT


Stefanie Cole is a full-service portrait photographer located in Fairfield County, Connecticut and available to travel.  Stefanie specializes in newborn photography, and will bring her studio to your home for newborn sessions so you don't have to worry about traveling with your new baby.  Newborns photograph best within the first ten days of birth, and sessions book up fast.  Contact Stefanie early in your pregnancy to reserve your space!

No comments:

Post a Comment