Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Baby Demos & Family Beach Mini Session - Milford, CT

After photographing baby Demos' baptism a few weeks ago, I had pretty much had fallen in love and couldn't wait to see him again.  Lucky for me, I didn't have to wait long as we did a follow up mini family session at the beach!  Just love the way he looks at his mom and dad, so much happiness and love!


Rena is a fantastic hairdresser at Salon V in Fairfield, CT, as is Aleeta whose engagement session I did several months back.  I can't speak highly enough of this salon and their owner, Michelle.  I'm so excited to announce that we will be doing an amazing collaboration in the month of September that will involve the opportunity to win a free photoshoot, so stay tuned for more details!  In the meantime, head over to Salon V and find them on Facebook too.

Stefanie Cole is a full-service portrait photographer located in Fairfield County, Connecticut and available to travel.  Stefanie is available for newborns, children, families, maternity, engagements, seniors and boudoir as well as special event coverage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment