Monday, August 3, 2015

Jill's Bridal Shower - Weston, CT

Jill's adorable mom, Jan, hired me to come photograph her daughter's bridal shower.  As soon as we met, we connected right away and I couldn't wait to meet the rest of her family!  This shower had everything you could want; great people, adorable details, amazing food, and so much fun.

Jill - best of luck to you and your fiance..it's clear to me that there will be no shortage of love all around you on your big day.  I wish you nothing but the absolute best!


Are you throwing a shower for a loved one?  Make sure you don't miss a moment, and can actually enjoy the party, by bringing in a professional!  I will capture all of the Pinterest-worthy details you worked so hard on creating, the food, the guests, and of course the bride herself!  Contact me for special event pricing.

Stefanie Cole is a full-service portrait photographer located in Fairfield County, Connecticut and available to travel.  Stefanie is available for newborns, children, families, maternity, engagements, seniors and boudoir as well as special event coverage. 



No comments:

Post a Comment