Sunday, August 16, 2015

The Morgan Family - Fairfield, CT

My good friends Amanda and Nick have had a very exciting year.  With a new baby, a new house, and lots of other exciting changes, there's a lot to celebrate!  I was honored (and nervous) when she told me she'd like to book a session, but was super excited to capture their adorable family.  We started the morning at their beautiful home in Fairfield, and then headed over to the beach to enjoy the perfect weather. 

When I look at this session, I just love the personality that it developed.  These pictures make me think of light breezy mornings, easy summer days and lots and lots of love.  I'll definitely be looking back at this in February when I'm yearning for the warmer weather.

Congratulations on all of the exciting beginnings of your story, and I know there will be many more to follow!


Stefanie Cole is a full-service portrait photographer located in Fairfield County, Connecticut and available to travel.  Stefanie is available for newborns, children, families, maternity, engagements, seniors and boudoir as well as special event coverage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment