Friday, August 21, 2015

The Tonzola Family Session - Trumbull, CT

This is one of my favorite families.  I know I'm not supposed to play favorites, but sorry...it's true.  I was introduced to mom through one of my former students who swore we would become "bff's" and well, I'd be ok with that.  If you don't remember, this was the first family I ever photographed and they could not be any sweeter...and can we say cute???

This session was all about Little Lucy and capturing some portraits of her in her baptism gown, but we of course made time to sneak in some shots of the girls and even Mom and Dad!  Here are a few of my favorites!


And had to include this one because we've all had those days, right?


Stefanie Cole is a full-service portrait photographer located in Fairfield County, Connecticut and available to travel.  Stefanie is available for newborns, children, families, maternity, engagements, seniors and boudoir as well as special event coverage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment