Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Baby Hartley Newborn Session | Stefanie Cole Photography | Trumbull, CT Newborn Photographer

 I've said it before and I'll say it again, one of my favorite aspects of this business are the relationships.  Not only are the new relationships that I've developed incredible, but it has given me the opportunity to reconnect with so many people that I've met in my past.  Christa was someone I went through the MBA program with at Sacred Heart, so we spent a lot of time together during those intense months!  I was thrilled to hear from her that she and her husband, Nick, were expecting and wanted to book a session.

I traveled to their gorgeous home in Middletown, CT for their in-home newborn photography session.  We decided to do a combination of posed shots and lifestyle, and I just love the way their gallery turned out! 

Congratulations to Christa and Nick on your beautiful little lady...enjoy every minute with her, it goes fast!

Stefanie Cole is a full-service, on-location newborn and family photographer based out of Trumbull, Connecticut.  Stefanie specializes in newborns, children, maternity and engagements.  Please visit www.stefaniecolephotography.com for more information!


Do you need a: Trumbull CT Newborn Photographer, Connecticut Newborn Photographer,  CT Newborn Photographer, CT Newborn Photography, CT Engagement Photographer, CT Baby Photographer, CT Smash Cake Photographer, CT Maternity Photographer, CT Maternity Photography, CT Senior Photography, CT High School Seniors, CT Cake Smash Photography, CT Pregnancy Photographer, Baby Photography in Connecticut, Baby Photographer in Connecticut, New Haven CT Newborn Photographer, Milford CT Newborn Photographer, New Haven County CT Newborn Photographer, Fairfield County CT Newborn Photographer, Orange CT Newborn Photographer, Stratford CT Newborn Photographer, CT Family Photographer, Fairfield County Family Photographer, or Milford CT Photographer please email me at stefaniecolephotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment