Saturday, June 11, 2016

Baby Jaliyah's First Birthday | Stefanie Cole Photography | Stratford, CT Cake Smash Photographer

This shoot is extra special to me because Baby Jaliyah was my very first newborn that I photographed almost a year ago. It means the world to me that Mom and Dad chose to use me again for her first birthday cake smash session.  I am quickly learning that watching my little clients grow is the best part of this job.

Jaliyah was not even 5 lbs when I photographed her as a newborn, but she has grown into a big, strong little girl and she loved this cake!  It toppled over at the end, but that didn't slow her down.  We did our session at one of my favorite spots, Booth Memorial Park in Stratford, CT.  There were just a few blooms left that we were able to snag as the perfect backdrop for her cake smash!

Scroll through and enjoy this little lady's cuteness  Happy Birthday, sweet Jaliyah!  You are so loved! <3


Stefanie Cole is a full-service, on-location photographer based out of Trumbull, Connecticut.  Stefanie specializes in newborns, children, maternity and engagements.  Please visit www.stefaniecolephotography.com for more information!

Do you need a: Trumbull CT Newborn Photographer, Connecticut Newborn Photographer,  CT Newborn Photographer, CT Newborn Photography, CT Engagement Photographer, CT Baby Photographer, CT Smash Cake Photographer, CT Maternity Photographer, CT Maternity Photography, CT Senior Photography, CT High School Seniors, CT Cake Smash Photography, CT Pregnancy Photographer, Baby Photography in Connecticut, Baby Photographer in Connecticut, New Haven CT Newborn Photographer, Milford CT Newborn Photographer, New Haven County CT Newborn Photographer, Fairfield County CT Newborn Photographer, Orange CT Newborn Photographer, Stratford CT Newborn Photographer, CT Family Photographer, Fairfield County Family Photographer, or Milford CT Photographer please email me at stefaniecolephotography@gmail.com

1 comment: